• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual 3DHS Mid-America Fly-Low-In - June 27-30, 2013 Cape Girardeau, MO

SnowDog

Hope you guys in Fort Wayne are doing okay this morning. Very heavy rain came through Chicago, now it looks as if this storm is headed directly for you.

Better late than never. Here is the official flyer for the event.

3dhs_2013event_flyer.jpg

SnowDog

We're ok. Just a little wet. I'm driving to Chicago today. Lucky me.

er..unlucky is the word! ;) I've seen water standing on roads in places I've never seen before...this is more rain that we had back in April.
Since midnight some places have seen up to six inches of rain. :O
We're talking the outbound Kennedy and Edens expressways shut down due to water on the road.
Good luck driving around the city today.

quadracer

100cc
er..unlucky is the word! ;) I've seen water standing on roads in places I've never seen before...this is more rain that we had back in April.
Since midnight some places have seen up to six inches of rain. :O
We're talking the outbound Kennedy and Edens expressways shut down due to water on the road.
Good luck driving around the city today.
We got about 3 or 4 inches in an hour at work today, just a little south of Indy. It was insane, a wall of water with about 25' visibility.