• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2nd Annual 3DHS Mid-America Fly-Low-In - June 27-30, 2013 Cape Girardeau, MO

Bivens

50cc
Fred...you'll have to bring those "classics" out to House Mtn. at the Tennessee FLI since I won't get to see them at your place this year....right? Sorry I'm missing it.

SnowDog

Fred...you'll have to bring those "classics" out to House Mtn. at the Tennessee FLI since I won't get to see them at your place this year....right? Sorry I'm missing it.

We are gonna miss you Mike!

Wamsy, what is your plan? Last year Mike was your ride to Cape G...

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
ha ha - you can fly mine, but I think you will have more fun flying yours! Bring both and we can compare each others airframes.

Have you ever flown the 65" Vyper? :D

Actually yes, last night. I liked it alot but prefer the lil brother as it is incredibly agile with the high energy stuff. But all in all it flew great and was literally on rails

SnowDog

Actually yes, last night. I liked it alot but prefer the lil brother as it is incredibly agile with the high energy stuff. But all in all it flew great and was literally on rails

Ok, well, I'm planning on bring my little Vyper and my big Vyper, so it is pilots choice! :D

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
Ok, well, I'm planning on bring my little Vyper and my big Vyper, so it is pilots choice! :D

I will bring the lil one (brand new) just threw the battery out of my lil guy and autoland didnt work out real well
Prolly bring that, the 60 MXS from "the other guys", the 70 Red Bull Slickster, and maybe the 57 330

Last edited by a moderator:

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
That Fixxin Fella coming to Cape? I missed catching up with you at Toledo this year, how was the show?

Hey Ron!!
Show was great as usual. Spent a lil less this year than last. Well I guess I had a few extra 8 dollar beers this year :-0
Oh and yes, comin to the Cape this year Woot!!!

Last edited by a moderator: