• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Black Hills Huckfest - August 26th-30th

Oh, and BTW there little Monkey guy.........last couple of Friday and Today at the shop I was listening to my Huckfest mix on my Ipad. All I hear now when My Darkest Days comes on is "Corn Stalk Dancing....". LOL, Love it, you are welcome back to midwest huckfests anytime you want.

:fist_pump: Already making plans, muahahaha!!!!!

aarestor

70cc twin V2
im talking about the "other" club not RC
:devil-dance:
It has been so long since you were out everything has changed. You should come out for the Huckfest and investigate the change. I will designate Crashflow as your aide. Everyone will be safe then.

crashflow

70cc twin V2
We are also going to do some night foamie flying and I will have some breaks during the day just for trainers and beginning pilots to get a chance to get in the air as well. There will be a small pool for tail dunking too! And maybe some cardboard bowling pins to knock over.

Last edited: