• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Black Hills Huckfest - August 26th-30th

CASS

New to GSN!
Just a heads up, the runway will be mowed on or before the 27th. So just to inform anyone arriving before Thursday AM that buzzing the guys on the mowers is not a scheduled event so if you don't mind not flying while we are mowing would be appreciated. From what the boys have planned this is going to be one you won't want to miss.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Not even foamies!? Just kidding, I know you guy's will be working hard to get the field in great condition. And, this year you guy's have had a LOT more rain than usual so I'm guessing it is looking pretty nice too?

See everyone there on 27th

CASS

New to GSN!
Not even foamies!? Just kidding, I know you guy's will be working hard to get the field in great condition. And, this year you guy's have had a LOT more rain than usual so I'm guessing it is looking pretty nice too?

See everyone there on 27th
Well maybe a foamie but we do carry a big stick to keep the mosquitos at bay. At the beginning of the year we had thought about installing a portable shower and filling it with OFF so you could shower before flying. No, the skitters are mostly gone now so all should be well. We have been mowing every week on Thursday just to keep the grass low and ready for the weekend.

This is going to be a hoot.....

aerocowboy82

Holy Sh!t!!!
I need to bring up a little matter I was discussing with my cohorts. Just because this event is labeled as a "Huckfest" doesn't mean that only 3D flyers are allowed to fly during the event. Everybody is welcome to fly, whether you prefer to fly circles, warbirds, trainers, etc! If any of you are uncomfortable with flying while a plane is hovering or rolling on the deck....HAVE NO FEAR!!!! We will allot some time, several times during the day, everyday, for non-3D flying so everybody can have a piece of the action. No one will be left out unless they choose to do so themselves. Our goal is for everybody to come and fly, and most of all....HAVE FUN!!!

crashflow

70cc twin V2
And plenty of on the deck hucking too!! We just want everyone to know that we want them to come fly no matter what style they fly!! Come out and fly with us and have some fun!! Meet some awesome people, share some stories and jokes and enjoy some camaraderie with fellow pilots!!