• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 3D Hobbyshop / Extreme Flight - TENNESSEE Fly-Low-In - FLI Event

SnowDog

Having lots more fun today...everyone has been trying to tail touch a plane that was crashed yesterday...the wreck was left on the far side of the runway. Lots of pics by Catherine and even some videos from me hopefully. The house mountain crew are putting on a fish fry tonight and the 3DHS and Extreme Flight owners, Ben and Chris, and their teams have been great supporters of everyone that has come for the weekend.

Sorry Jake, I took a break from my usual camera duties and just enjoyed the event, actually flew more at this one than I ever have at any fly in.

we had such a good time at the event. already looking forward to next year. not sure how many of you guys facebook but videos of all the freestyle flights are posted in the on the deck facebook group. you should really watch the top two flights at least. they were both great.

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

I found #1 and 6. Awesome!

Its not what you fly its how you fly it! And these guys brung it!

Next year I'll know ahead of time and I'll take off that weekend.

Is it always at the same field?

Bivens

50cc
Yes...same place.....probably a similar date.....

I accidentally overlapped IRCHA this year....didn't mean to do it....but the dates are "tight" in late summer and I do want to keep this event on a date that is before many folks get back in school.....so it will likely be a similar time of year....

Thanks for everyone that came out to fly with us....it WAS a great time for sure!!!