• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 3D Hobbyshop / Extreme Flight - TENNESSEE Fly-Low-In - FLI Event

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

I'm sure he is.
He's probably just trying to bust my balls. I'm not worried about it. Just wanted to make sure.

Bivens

50cc
Fly ANYTHING you want at our field....

Airframe rules of 70cc or less and built fuse is ONLY for the on-the-deck 3-min contest...on Saturday morning around 11am or so....

We will also do a no-rules total destruction combat....so bring a beater to destroy over the beans...:)

We will be flying from Wednesday through to Sunday...the light towers (4) will be there on Wednesday...and there will be gas flying until 10pm or so...maybe a little later on FRI and Sat..say 10:30 maybe....but electric all night long if you want...last one to bed turn the lights out!

The field will be cut low for wheels on 42" slicks...but 50%ers are also welcome!! Profile, jet, HELI, tricopters, Quads, hexes are all are fine...FPV...we don't care, just have FUN!!

BBQ dinner on Saturday night...Fish Fry on Friday night...

Raffle will be Saturday around 4pm....

Bivens

50cc
I've got another old junk EPP airframe or two....imagine that...but this time, I won't be setting my TX down if I have to run to the trailer for another prop....:D

field is looking great for the fly in. we flew there yesterday and it was nice having the place all to ourselves but we are looking forward to the event. should be a great time for everyone.
beansevan.jpg

D

Dead-Stick-Jake

I'm open to selling my edge before I leave Thursday morning.

If your looking for an 88" EF EDGE I'll let it go for $1000

Look at it when you get there if anyone is interested.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Sounds super awesome [MENTION=431]Bivens[/MENTION]. Wish I was closer and didnt have to work!

jmart95

70cc twin V2
Energy drinks-check
Planes-check
Batteries/chargers/radios-check
Off to knoxville, see you all there!