• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

100cc coming soon?

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Isn't efest indoors? Looks great Tim, any aprox dimensions you can share? I am most interested in the WS to FL relationship

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Lol, yes Joe is going to fly the 100cc indoor at Efest. just kidding. Yes we are just going to go hang out and talk to people. And fly! yes I fly too :) not real good but I do

BrandonD

30cc
I saw it in person! It is officially in the hands on Joe smith and im sure he will have that thing thrown together and flying in no time! I cant wait for the public to see what redwing has in store for the future! Its a whole lot of beast and big airplanes!

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Attachments

• extra-100-redwing.jpg
    extra-100-redwing.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 325