• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! 100cc Aeroworks Yak 55M

fencelake

70cc twin V2
This is a heartbreaker. I’m listing my 100cc Aeroworks Yak 55M, which I absolutely love, but I’m starting a new business and could use the cash. I fly this plane regularly. I’m selling it ready to fly with everything included… just add gasoline, or for less minus a few things. This plane is equipped with an EME 120 and runs on high octane and redline oil. It has a Sullivan smoke system which is a lot of fun, and actually has new smoke mufflers installed as of a few months ago.

Here’s what’s in it:
Smart-Fly EQ6 Super Reg
Spektrum AR12020 RX
Sullivan Smoke Pump
(2) Spektrum LiFe 4000mah batteries
Separate Nimh ignition battery
Separate Nimh smoke battery
Ailerons – Savox SA-1231
Elevators – Saxox SA-1231
Rudder – JR 8711HV
6" Carbon fiber Spinner
Falcon carbon prop
Taildragger RC quick connect aileron cables
Custom Pilot

The only blemishes on the plane are a little piece of covering coming up on the wing, which I’m happy to repair and the spinner has a couple of little scratches… but that’s it. This plane is kept in a trailer and flown only IMAC style. Includes Aeroworks wing and stab bags, as well as sun cover.

I’m asking as follows:

$2000.00 – Ready to Fly with everything
$1700.00 – without Smart-Fly EQ6 and RX
$1500.00 – without Smart-Fly, RX, and JR 8711 servo.

It's a nice plane, and if you're interested let's talk about price... and work something out. I’m willing to deliver up to 120 miles of Fort Worth, Texas at no additional charge if the plane is purchased for asking price. Please message me for additional photos or details about the plane. I'm willing to remove parts and negotiate price and delivery.

Attachments

• yak-55-back-top.JPG
    yak-55-back-top.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 664
  • yak-55-rudder-servo.JPG
    yak-55-rudder-servo.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 376
  • yak-55-left-side.JPG
    yak-55-left-side.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 343
  • yak-55-wing-bags.JPG
    yak-55-wing-bags.JPG