• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

1000 Members Desert Aircraft DA-50 Give-A-Way!! Winner Announced here!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hey [MENTION=5]SleepyC[/MENTION]; thanks for getting the winner drawn and the announcement posted. And a humongous thank you to Desert Aircraft for the generosity and support.

Lastly congrats to rplante whoever you are! We'll find you, you'll get the engine most guys dream of ....the iconic DA-50.....and we'll get back to work on the site so that we can reach 5000 before long!

Thanks to everyone for being here....5000 here we come!

BalsaDust

Bartman;13548 wrote: Hey [MENTION=5]SleepyC[/MENTION]; thanks for getting the winner drawn and the announcement posted. And a humongous thank you to Desert Aircraft for the generosity and support.

Lastly congrats to rplante whoever you are! We'll find you, you'll get the engine most guys dream of ....the iconic DA-50.....and we'll get back to work on the site so that we can reach 5000 before long!

Thanks to everyone for being here....5000 here we come!

I'm saying 6 months of less and we hit 5000.

Thanks

Unreal never win anything it seems so this is great will find a home for it and put it to good use

I dont post a lot but lurk and learn from the great people on this site

Never had a DA before i have had mvvs58 (2) evolution116 bme102 58 116 quadra 35 42 zenoah62 ( yes Im that old) gp123 zdz 40 and probably some others

again Thanks to sleepy and crew for a great new site

Randy

rplante;13551 wrote: Thanks

Unreal never win anything it seems so this is great will find a home for it and put it to good use

I dont post a lot but lurk and learn from the great people on this site

Never had a DA before i have had mvvs58 (2) evolution116 bme102 58 116 quadra 35 42 zenoah62 ( yes Im that old) gp123 zdz 40 and probably some others

again Thanks to sleepy and crew for a great new site

Randy

Hey, can't say that you don't win anything, any more :D

Congrats on a sweet little engine :)