• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

ZTW gecko series now available at 3drcparts.com

gyro

GSN Contributor
Did a new firmware get released to eliminate the motor timing issue for the HV esc's?

I haven't heard it being fixed yet. I do know that Garret [MENTION=52]AltitudeHobbies[/MENTION] sent a Motrolfly setup for 8s, direct to ZTW for testing (at his own expense)

AltitudeHobbies

GSN SPONSOR
I haven't heard it being fixed yet. I do know that Garret [MENTION=52]AltitudeHobbies[/MENTION] sent a Motrolfly setup for 8s, direct to ZTW for testing (at his own expense)

Yep, we sent a Motrolfly 8s motor to ZTW several weeks ago for them to use for testing and analysis to determine what in the firmware is causing the timing issue. The last report I heard is that they are still working on it. As soon as they release an update, we will post the download and disseminate it to customers as best we can.

Garret @ Altitude Hobbies