• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Why Drones Are Scaring The Feds

M

Matt

Yeah I am sure it will stop there and never raise again... Because registration on full scale airplanes hasn't sky rocketed... Believe me this is just the beginning...

The b.s. in the OP is just fear mongering amongst the sheep. This is nothing more than further expansion of the government.

Keep voting in moron Republicunts and Demorats! This is what you get. Quit pretending to be surprised, it's boring.

That's "Republicunts" and "Demobrats"...... There is no more "Mature Leadership".
Yep Kelly. The country you and I grew up in and spent our young adult years in is long gone.:cryin: The past 7 years has seen a quantum acceleration in "change" and I'm afraid there may be no going back. Well, no going back at least in the conventional/political vote at the booth method. As a "son" of Jefferson, the quote attributed to him may be prophetic, "the tree of liberty must be nourished with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike from time to time"
God I hope not!:(

Judge

70cc twin V2
Yep Kelly. The country you and I grew up in and spent our young adult years in is long gone.:cryin: The past 7 years has seen a quantum acceleration in "change" and I'm afraid there may be no going back. Well, no going back at least in the conventional/political vote at the booth method. As a "son" of Jefferson, the quote attributed to him may be prophetic, "the tree of liberty must be nourished with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike from time to time"
God I hope not!:(

Just the past seven years? I'm afraid it goes back much further than that since we tipped over the precipice of failure. I'm not a republican nor a democrat, both parties in modern times are one in the same in my eyes. The constant bickering and b.s. over topics that have zero affect on the Republic is the wool pulled over the sheep's eyes to blind you from the raping we will all receive. This faa baloney is just a tiny indicator of a much larger problem.

Keep voting em' in though!