• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who's sneaking around here???

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
We're not done with the site work folks but we're not going to kick anyone out either.

There's still some work to do so make yourselves at home, don't mind the mess, we'll be cleaning up and opening shop in another couple of days.

Thanks!
Bart

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Whaaa WHaaaaa 15cc my azz. I was a "Cool Guy" just a few days ago. "KIDDING" Site looks great, just scrolling around, checking some of the features, she's super fast that's for sure. Thank you guys for all your hard work.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Were baaaack

Randy-quaid-independence-day.jpg

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
@Ohio AV8TOR scroll over your user name at top right, a list will come down, should get you started filling out info. you want to include. I'm just getting started, and not only is it fast, but super easy to navigate. I am having issues viewing pics right now (can't see them) but I bet it's a setting, will holler for help if I can't figure out.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Thanks I have found the hover and that is very cool for sure. I just did not see a place to change that title.