• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who Will Be The First Big Winner At The 2015 Toledo Show?!?!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
As the computer plays itself it gets increasingly annoyed that the only conclusion is total destruction. At the last second as the weapons are about to launch the system overloads, the lights go out and WOPR reboots. Then it is all explained and the decision is the best course is to not play. Would you like to play a nice game of tic-tac-toe?

thanks...so yes, we're just waiting on that and we'll be ready to announce the first big winner!

doublea

100cc
As the computer plays itself it gets increasingly annoyed that the only conclusion is total destruction. At the last second as the weapons are about to launch the system overloads, the lights go out and WOPR reboots. Then it is all explained and the decision is the best course is to not play. Would you like to play a nice game of tic-tac-toe?
I thought that was thermonuclear warfare with ferris bueller. LOL

ok, i'll be honest with you guys

Sleepy and I discovered an exploit in the system used to calculate scores for the different categories at the Weak Signals RC Expo in Toledo, Ohio, running this April 10th, 11th, and 12th. :)
We discovered a way in to the computer system and have determined that it can be manipulated if only we can teach it to realize the futility in launching a world wide nuclear counterattack. Sleepy suggested that by letting the computer play Tic Tac Toe by itself it can "learn" that where there is no advantage there is no winner. We've entered the necessary code to start this process but all we can do now is wait for the system to play itself out and .......i forgot how the movie ends....can i get a little help here?

lol
I believe the line from the movie Dr Strangelove was, "they want our bodily fluids".:pink_epic:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
how about we do a "Save The Date" and plan a meet-up Thursday night? Maybe Friday night also?

I'll be there with SleepyC so getting together should be mandatory!