• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who on GSN hunts whitetail deer ?

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
My #1 passion in hunting whitetail deer.
If I can be in the woods deer hunting, that's what I am doing.
The planes usually sit from mid September to mid March.
I do all my archery hunting here in Jersey and do my gun hunting in Ohio.

So, post up some pictures of some of the deer you have harvested.

Here are a few of mine.

Last edited:

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Ahh tenderloin,and some fresh sweet meat, dats what I'm talking about. Beautiful velvet shots Mike. I had a passion for deer hunting, that consumed me, most everything revolved around deer season, until about 15 years ago I fell out my stand and, broke my back, took me almost 2 years to walk again, that all but ended all my hunting. I get much over 3' off ground now, and I lock up.

Comical story of a hunt I was on, I was up a tree setting back, enjoying the wild life. I saw a couple foxes run threw, heard some turkey's, saw a few nannies, was just waiting on old big boy to come by, sure enough I hear something, but I can't see it. Finally I see what it was I heard, and I like to have crapped myself, the biggest Turkey I had ever seen, well that's what I was trying to convince, myself it was, actually didn't know what it was, just a big ass bird, an even though I was up a tree holding a 30-06, I was still a bit freaked out. turned out to be an Emu, still ain't figured out where that thing came from, but talk about having a come to God moment.

njswede

150cc
You killed Bambi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11! :)

I don't hunt, but it you have some leftover venison filets, I'll take it.

crashflow

70cc twin V2
South Dakota west river deer rifle season opens on sat. I will be hiked in about 4 miles when the sun rises in sub zero weather. Can't Wait!

crashflow

70cc twin V2
Not a white tail but this is the buck I got today

Attachments

• IMG_20141115_114009_984.jpg
    IMG_20141115_114009_984.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 258