• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Who has seen the Geese flying?

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
They say we are do for an intense winter this year....last 3-4 years have been very mild and hardly any snow to speak of

Mikeq

150cc
They say we are do for an intense winter this year....last 3-4 years have been very mild and hardly any snow to speak of
I heard the same thing...you guys always get more winter weather than we do but those polar fronts are going all the way to the gulf..I don't see how those folks in the northern states and Canada stand it...

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Here in Southern Arkansas they become a nuisance pretty quickly in the winter. They are everywhere and crap everywhere.

A friend of mine who has a PhD in Aero Engineering asked me the other day, "Everyone knows why Geese fly in a V formation. It makes the groups of birds more efficient. Do you know why one side of the V is longer than the other?"

I ponder a minute trying to think of a technical reason I finally give up. With great anticipation of an interesting answer I get this response, "There are more birds on the longer side."

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
A friend of mine who has a PhD in Aero Engineering asked me the other day, "Everyone knows why Geese fly in a V formation. It makes the groups of birds more efficient. Do you know why one side of the V is longer than the other?"

I ponder a minute trying to think of a technical reason I finally give up. With great anticipation of an interesting answer I get this response, "There are more birds on the longer side."

Lol....a disappointing answer!!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Bull:steamer:!

Last winter was the coldest, snowiest winter we've seen in 20 years!
Here's a few pics from the last two winters to refresh your memory.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited: