• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Which Radio System Is Best?

Russ42

30cc
When I first started flying I had a Futaba so it had to be the best . After that I had a JR so it had to be the best . Now I have a spectrum dx18 so it has to be the best now . I'm thinking about trying a jeti so it will be the best then

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
Russ42;11452 wrote: When I first started flying I had a Futaba so it had to be the best . After that I had a JR so it had to be the best . Now I have a spectrum dx18 so it has to be the best now . I'm thinking about trying a jeti so it will be the best then

Now here is a guy that knows what is the best and sticks with it!

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Fishhook2670;11464 wrote: Now here is a guy that knows what is the best and sticks with it!

:yes-i-fully-agree-s The problem with these types of polls are the results are more what radio are you flying and are you happy with it.