• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Where are you flying this week/weekend?

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Just thought I would throw out a new idea similar to the app "who's flying where". Tell us where your flying whether it be an event or just your local club! This may turn into something that can bring guys together from different areas that wouldn't normally fly together!

SnowDog

I'll be maidening my 89 Extra at my home field in Ringwood, Illinois on Saturday, weather permitting.

Map to the COL Eagles field

There is usually a good crowd of fliers out on the weekend, should be a good time.

I'll probably also have some students flying on the buddy box.

AKfreak

150cc
I'll be flying at Bennett Field in Vegas, my 75" extra 300. I swear for a entry level plane, it sure flys nice.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm flying tomorrow at the North West Florida Modeler field (FrItz Field) -- www.nwfi.org -- in Pensacola. They're nice enough to let me fly with them during my trip.

Took this photo with them last weekend:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408145903.441630.jpg

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Taking my techone yak to the park for a minute with the boys... right now ;)

Probly flying at Bennett field tomorrow.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
3 packs every six months or so reminds me why I never fly the techone yak. Its a turd. It rolls fast etc. But the post stall is atrocious.

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Maidened the stuntmaster today in more or less my back yard. Will be at clark county radio control societys field tomorrow