• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What's on your bench?

Welders is better short term... it tends to yellow and dry up after a year. Reapply and fly though and your fine. Foam Safe CA is the go to for depron where you have it.

joshgluck

100cc
Trying to find something I can mess with during the winter when I can't get to the field. Will be adding fatshark vtx and predator v2 goggles.. It's got an apm2 flight controller with gps and wireless telemetry link to my ground station..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386679491684.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386679491684.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 243

joshgluck

100cc
More work last night.. Upgraded apm to apm2.6 w fatshark 5.8ghz video.. Here is a quick pick

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387288727351.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387288727351.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 271

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice! I had a chance to fly a Flame Wheel from DJI multi-rotor over the summer and man they are stable and so technically advanced it's crazy! Congrats on the quad and looks like you will have a blast with it!

My kit is coming along. Hopefully I will get the fiber glass parts painted this week. Double beveled the tail and did up the quad flaps so it will do some tricks. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387887581.463605.jpg

m0dest

30cc
IMG_1271.JPG

Just finishing up on these.

Scratch built extreme 3D foamys. Been flying the Extra 330 for about a week.
Need a couple small modifications to my templates but it flies insanely well.

The one on the left has a Mamo VPP unit with the Hacker a20 34s with Phoenix 10 amp ESC.