• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What's on your bench?

Eagle34

50cc
Then there is my upgrade list.

45" EF Extra 300 <----replace HK motor/ESC/servos Motrolfly/ZTW/HS65MG's going in.
47" 3DHS Velox <----pull HS65HB's replace with Savox 0255's and add external BEC.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Coming along on my Crack Yak, and just got my replacement ignition for my DA-60 installed. Test ran it at the house and looks ready to be back in the air.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Just saying... I'm going to need to test fly that C.Y. :)

Don't do it unless you are ready to buy one. I sold two of my foamies at Hucktoberfest to add funds to my budget for a 57" SC. Then I fly Jeff's from Dallas there and I was like "Wow". So I ordered one when I got home. Crazy good.

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Working on the 103...

Attachments

• geo_sm.jpg
    geo_sm.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 280

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
Don't do it unless you are ready to buy one. I sold two of my foamies at Hucktoberfest to add funds to my budget for a 57" SC. Then I fly Jeff's from Dallas there and I was like "Wow". So I ordered one when I got home. Crazy good.

Yeah I need another one. :D

SteveT.

100cc
Can't decide...Byper, 58" Edge, or 51" Slick...it's supposed to start raining by Tuesday here, so, should have some time to start on at least one of them....or if I get really ambitious a vintage Svenson Fieseler Storch I bought last week off of Evilbay.... Storch...

SteveT

quadracer

100cc
I've got a blue and yellow 72 SC on the bench (well, on the floor... The bench is covered in miscellaneous glues and hardware...). After it is up and flying, I'll be putting guts back in my 48 Edge so I'll have all my planes RTF again. :)