• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What's a DA 100L Worth?

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
I Have a DA 100, DA 100L and a couple of DA 120's and I agree with Terry's assessment. I LOVE my 100 and 100L as they are reliable as the day is long and BUTTER smooth! The 120's are absolute BEASTS!! I LOVE my 120 in my PAU Edge, best combo I have ever flown, but I have almost as much fun and satisfaction with my OLD, OLD, OLD (thousands of flights and don't think it will ever die!) DA 100 in my PAU Extra.

Regards,

Astro

camss69

70cc twin V2
I just sold a never seen fuel DA100L and the best I could get was $700. No mufflers and it was out of warranty so I think I did ok.

I liked my old style DA100, I loved my 100L, and debated getting a 100L for my current plane. I spent a couple extra $100 and bought a slightly used DA120 w/mufflers for $1100.. I paired it with a Falcon 29x9 and its my favorite combo ever! I LOVE IT! it's such a monster every time people see it fly the first time they are amazed.

I'd be happy with either the 100L or the 120 but the 120 is an absolute beast.