Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Help! what happened to photo upload function?

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by orthobird, Sep 17, 2016.

1. orthobird

orthobird 150cc

Before, I could upload multiple photos at a time, now, I have to do each one, one by one, takes way longer.

Anyone know what has happened?

thank you

Cam

2. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

Works for me. Just hold down the ctrl button and click on all of the photos you want.

3. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

image255.jpg image271.jpg image353.jpg image522.jpg

4. orthobird

orthobird 150cc

Hmmm,... let me take a screenshot, so you can see what I mean..

5. orthobird

orthobird 150cc

here it is:

screenshot of GSN picture upload.jpg

it used to not be like that. Something has changed. It was working great last week.

6. orthobird

orthobird 150cc

it says, upload "A" file...

7. I always just copy the photos I want from the folder they are in and paste them into the body of my reply....or drag and drop....

8. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

I just did a drag and drop and it worked?

Attached Files:

9. garlandk

garlandk 100cc

Are we limiting the file size also? I know last week I tried to upload a few photos and it said my photo file size was too large.

10. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

let me check