Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What happened to foamieworld?

Discussion in 'Site Tutorials, Requests, Bug Reports, etc.' started by rmyers, May 5, 2016.

1. rmyers

rmyers 70cc twin V2

I was going to start a build as promised on the Crack Yak but can't find foamieworld. I get re-directed to rcfoamies.com and my registration is gone.

2. Foamieworld is gone. It just couldn't generate enough traffic to keep afloat.:(

3. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

@3dmike wanted to keep his site going, rcfoamies.com and I was happy to redirect our traffic to his site. now, we didn't exactly get nothing in return but we'll have to wait and see what it'll be. ;)

pawnshopmike likes this.
  4. 3dmike

3dmike 640cc Uber Pimp

@Bartman we've got some good things going on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BalsaDust and pawnshopmike like this.
  5. Bartman

sure do, why don't you put rcfoamies.com in your signature line?

6. 3dmike

3dmike 640cc Uber Pimp

Will do! I'm on tapatalk and away from a laptop at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Bartman

ok guys, can't keep screwing around here, gotta get ready for next week

:dancing-chicken:

IMG_20160505_223704459.jpg

8. I gave it my best to keep it going!!!.....like pawnshopmike said, not enough traffic to keep it afloat.

It's kinda like a lost child to me:( , but I thank each member that participated over there:)

9. You gave it the O'l college try Dennis :way_to_go:

combat chicken likes this.
  10. Bartman

good morning!

i was about to say the same thing!

BalsaDust and pawnshopmike like this.