Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What Happened here?

Discussion in 'R.I.P. (Rest In Pieces) Ol' Plank.' started by Robbins, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Robbins

Robbins Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)

Is this how we all start? I dont remember it going "down" this way.
    enjoy...

SleepyC likes this.
  2. bigblueswope

bigblueswope 100cc

Lol.

BJ Swope

3. Ant

Ant 50cc

My first flight was very similar and almost hit a car. There was nothing left to the plane.

TnAeroNut likes this.
  4. njswede

njswede 150cc

Mine was much shorter and ended 70' up in a tree.

5. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Funny! My first flight ended in a creek...hand launched .049 Testors Skyhawk, downwind!!! It couldn't get enough airspeed to climb out before going into the creek. Probably a good thing as it was in a smallish school yard surrounded by houses, trees, power lines, etc.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015

6. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

Here's ya sign I'm figuring the sign says something like "DUMBASS"

combat chicken and stangflyer like this.
  7. Oh nice let drunk owner fly the plane. LOL at least he put the beer down to flip the prop :lol2:

8. yakken

yakken 100cc

Best loopty doo's i ever did see.lol

9. -Rick-

-Rick- 70cc twin V2

Guess I was lucky. Met a guy who knew how to fly, got trained on a buddy box. My old Kadet lasted many years.

10. +1