• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Drinking a good one tonight. It's another one of our fine local brews and at 9% it packs plenty of punch.:way_to_go:
image.jpg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
A big group of families with baseball players my son's age meet at a sports bar on Wednesdays. The parents brag on their son, the boys hang out and do whatever and we all eat wings by the dozens (1/2 price night). It's become an automatic Wednesday event for many families. The waiter brings Dogfish 60 minute to me without asking. He knows I drink IPA's only. He brought me 3 tonight.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
A big group of families with baseball players my son's age meet at a sports bar on Wednesdays. The parents brag on their son, the boys hang out and do whatever and we all eat wings by the dozens (1/2 price night). It's become an automatic Wednesday event for many families. The waiter brings Dogfish 60 minute to me without asking. He knows I drink IPA's only. He brought me 3 tonight.
Good times!