• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Stuck up at the inlaws house this weekend so running dry.:( Will be back home tomorrow early pm so I see a couple of ranger IPA's after a couple hours of yard work. :D

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Bottoms up!

image.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I might skip that in the beer isle without someone recommending it.
It's a great beer. But unless you live in Missouri I doubt you'll see this one. It's actually brewed by Crown Valley Brewery in Coffman MO for Missouri Hick BBQ. MO Hick has two locations, Cuba MO and Steelville MO.

But what you might be able to find is Crown Valley Big Bison Ale. Same beer, different label.
image.jpg

Bipeguy03

150cc
It's a great beer. But unless you live in Missouri I doubt you'll see this one. It's actually brewed by Crown Valley Brewery in Coffman MO for Missouri Hick BBQ. MO Hick has two locations, Cuba MO and Steelville MO.

But what you might be able to find is Crown Valley Big Bison Ale. Same beer, different label.
View attachment 35891

That was one of the good things of my last job, with all the traveling I got to try a lot of local beers. I do have to admit that some of the best micro breweries were in Seattle tho, but I am a little biased because I love the Pacific North West ;)

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Similar to my trip this summer to new Jersey, a couple of fantastic ipas but doing a search on where to buy them found nothing close to the south.