• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
What I want to know is y this tread dose not show up on my phone in the new post threads. And I hope you all do not mind beer pics at 6am. That is my wind down time when at work see I work night shift
That is by design so the casual surfer doesn't think GSN is full of alcoholics.:cheers::cheers: I kinda like that it's somewhat hidden. We can cut-up a little more down here in the basement without offending everyone.:big-grin:

Bipeguy03

150cc
Well thanks to the other thread just found this place. I do drink a lot of bud light and yes you all can make fun of me. But do like a good IPA AND PALE AIL. Been hot as sh#t here in Orlando so been on a magic hat #9 not quite pale ale kick. This is getting birds ready for tomorrow

Welcome @s-washington!! This is a great thread to hang out in and talk about beer!!

beer6.jpg

Not a good day of flying need to start drink . But got a cold fire rock pale ail and a big peace of meat off the grill. Put my yak in because of not checking the spark plug in months

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 213
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 174