• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
just cracked open a "Nostradamos" Belgian Brown Ale brewed by Caracole Brewery in Falmignoul Belgium. All I can say is wow. This is an awsome beer. It was reccomended to me because I like Chimay Blue Label ale. I would post a picture if I could figure out how to do it from my phone.

Mikeq

150cc
just cracked open a "Nostradamos" Belgian Brown Ale brewed by Caracole Brewery in Falmignoul Belgium. All I can say is wow. This is an awsome beer. It was reccomended to me because I like Chimay Blue Label ale. I would post a picture if I could figure out how to do it from my phone.

Nostradamus sounds intriguing... Man I'm going to see if I can find that one. If you have a smart phone all you should have to do is take a picture then email it to yourself. When you open up your email click on the picture then right-click and then copy image. So when you want the image on your post right-click again and click on paste image.

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Nostradamus sounds intriguing... Man I'm going to see if I can find that one. If you have a smart phone all you should have to do is take a picture then email it to yourself. When you open up your email click on the picture then right-click and then copy image. So when you want the image on your post right-click again and click on paste image.
The Nostradamus is a beer that is the equivalent to surf and turf for food, very delicious on many ways, like a meal in a bottle!:)

Email, click, copy, paste is more than I will do. Some sites alow the insert file option to go to the camera on the phone. Until @SleepyC; and @Bartman; have that here, you will just have to believe me that the label is cool. :)

Last edited:

Mikeq

150cc
The Nostradamus is a beer that is the equivalent to surf and turf for food, very delicious on many ways, like a meal in a bottle!:)

Email, click, copy, paste is more than I will do. Some sites alow the insert file option to go to the camera on the phone. Until @SleepyC; and @Bartman; have that here, you will just have to believe me that the label is cool. :)
Oh I believe ya....and I'm definitely looking for that one..LOL ....that's one I don't have to write down to remember.

Nothing. For some reason I've been waking up feeling hungover every time I drink lately, no matter how little I have. The worst was after two 16oz beers (PBR and Bud) a few days ago, but this morning I woke up with a pounding headache after ONE Bloody Mary... I gotta figure out what's causing this, I miss my alcohol! :(

Mikeq

150cc
Nothing. For some reason I've been waking up feeling hungover every time I drink lately, no matter how little I have. The worst was after two 16oz beers (PBR and Bud) a few days ago, but this morning I woke up with a pounding headache after ONE Bloody Mary... I gotta figure out what's causing this, I miss my alcohol! :(

Man that's not good...you ought to get checked out by your doctor..not sure but obviously alcohol is causing some type of reaction... many medications react with alcohol so check anything you might be taking...Your doctor might want to make sure your liver is okay and you're not diabetic...it could be you simply have developed a sensitivity to alcohol... I love to drink but it I knew I had to pay the Piper every time that would put an end to it for me...

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G

Bush beer use to do that to me....that's why I quit drinking it long ago!

SleepyC

150cc

AS a professional drinker, back up each drink with the exact amount of water. Like if you order a beer, order a glass of water as well. 1) you will drink less, 2) you will wake up like a champ.

This works up till about six 7 - 10% IPA/ good beers, after that, well.. I usually get into Tequila and all bets are off.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
@SleepyC
This stuff is so good it's been banned in your state!

Just picked up a case of Goose Island Bourbon County Stout. The first time I had this was the 2011 vintage. Goose Island keeps improving it and every year it gets smoother and smoother. This 2014 vintage can only be describe as magical!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg