• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
There I fixed the pic orientation...

Last edited:

Mikeq

150cc
Another Sam Adams tonight to start out with...not sure if this pic is sideways like on my Android...I'm still trying to get use to Tapatalk..

quadracer

100cc
Sam Adams makes a cranberry lambic that is one excellent beer, but hard to find. If you see it anywhere, let me know and I'll pay you to ship some to me. :)

Mikeq

150cc
Tried some of this Cream Stout last night...not bad at all....also found that Rebel IPA.Got to hand it to Sam Adams they keep changing it up.The lady at the liquor store said they keep Rebel IPA year round:big-grin: @quadracer I will make a note of that cranberry lambic and see if we have it around here...sounds like a seasonal brew....

Mikeq

150cc
Escape Route...strange name but a good flavor...winter brew that says it combines the subtle fruit notes of an ale with the smooth crispness of a lager for a bright refreshing brew to help escape those lingering cold days....I bet those east coast folks fixing to get hit by the blizzard would enjoy this one.