• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
A Taste of Alpharetta last night, 100,000 people wandering through downtown from food truck to food truck with a drink on their hands. I had Scofflaw Basement IPA in mine throughout the evening. One of the music stages had a 10 person band playing 70's rock. Chicago, led zepellin, black Sabbath, ccr, they were jamming.

crowd.jpg

41713861084_ee533eb31a_b.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
After I ran out of Hoptronix this evening, I grabbed a can of V12. Bar none, hands down, unequivocally the bet IPA I’ve ever had. If you guys ever see this beer on the shelf, grab all they have!

6850E1EB-0E4F-46C0-814D-845798D1B69C.jpeg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Forgot about Cinco de Mayo, no matter had Mexican and a couple of margaritas last night.

Bell's 2 hearted Ale today. Not the flavor of the Basement IPA I've been enjoying recently. Time to do some research.