• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

WMcNabb

150cc
image.jpeg

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
My new neighbor came a knocking. Can't get his shower to drain and there happens to be a plumber in the cul de sac. So i go over there and get him cleared and refuse any money. I forgot that they probably don't drink and said let's just have a beer together someday. Sure enough they don't drink but he still brought me a 12 pack of Laquanitas later that day. :banana-dance:

pawnshopmike

Staff member
My new neighbor came a knocking. Can't get his shower to drain and there happens to be a plumber in the cul de sac. So i go over there and get him cleared and refuse any money. I forgot that they probably don't drink and said let's just have a beer together someday. Sure enough they don't drink but he still brought me a 12 pack of Laquanitas later that day. :banana-dance:
Lol
Sounds par. I fixed a baptist preacher's gun one time. He tried to pay me in cash and I refused. I told him to buy my a six pack and we'd call it even. Twenty minutes later he showed up at the shop with two six packs of Rebel Rouser! I said to him, I thought you weren't allowed to buy beer? He said he called a fellow church memeber and they said it was okay as long as it was for somebody else. :p

Anyway,
More Soest Road for me tonight. :cheers: