• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

WELL - Wha'cha Get??

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
As an adult I can care less about holidays as it seems to be a gimmick to spend money anyways, I am single with no kids mostly because I'm a truck driver. Sure I am able to get myself things (because no one else will) but, I do have a lot of nieces and nephews which I saved my glow stuff to pass onto them. Next week when I get home my 9 year old nephew is getting everything he needs to put a trainer in the air, including a brand new trainer. Probably let him have his choice of transmitter as well 8FG or 6EX. And the others are getting Realflight for Xmas.

When your single and deep into RC; Christmas and B- Days are great for self gifting! Like you got myself the 14sg, plus a DA70 and 3dub 75!
All my kids are well in to their 30's so cash is king for them. They need to send me sum!

garlandk

100cc
I got the hottest gift of the yea I guess....Or at least that is what everyone is saying... a Drone! But this one isn't your average Daddy drone that every Dad got this year....Its the 3Drobotics X8+ Very nice platform and so far enjoying it!

Attachments

• gopro5.png
    gopro5.png
    901.8 KB · Views: 261
  • gopro6.png
    gopro6.png
    871.9 KB · Views: 236
  • gopro7.png
    gopro7.png
    883.8 KB · Views: 258
  • gopro8.png
    gopro8.png
    847.2 KB · Views: 256
  • gopro10.png
    gopro10.png
    710.9 KB · Views: 244

BalsaDust

No RC stuff for me but I did get some woodworking tools and a 22qt pressure canner. Gonna grow one hell of a garden this year and make good use of that canner.

reyn3545

100cc
We treated the family to the Falcons/Saints game in New Orleans, then drove up to see my mom for Christmas. Good to see the extended family again, and share a few gifts. For airplane gear, I got the new wireless edition of Real flight.... Works great with the 18MZ.

quadracer

100cc
Got some Carhartt sweatshirts (much needed for winter working outside), some Tannerite, a nice new Kershaw, and wife bought me a PS4. I got her a pristine 04 Honda crf150f so we can break bones together. lol