• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Welcome Back!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I seem to like to live dangerously! Put another way, merging forums sites is like trying to put an addition on a house of cards in a windstorm! The slightest little disagreement between moving parts and it all goes to hell in a second!

So anyway, we're back! I'm happy to see some familiar faces patiently waiting for the doors to reopen, c'mon in! lol

I have a few more forums elements to move around and the banner for entry to the 3D area is still not just right so for now please access the 3D area via a tab in the site header near the top of the page.

To our new members from 3DRCForums.com, welcome! I can't say it enough times, make yourselves at home and feel free to ask whatever questions you might have. As soon as I'm done here with the housekeeping chores I'm going to do the intro video I mentioned in the blastmail that you just received.

Who's having a good time tonight?? :dancing-chicken:

Last edited:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
What Mike's referring to is the giveaway we were supposed to have when we hit 5000 members. I believe Desert Aircraft committed to sponsor a DA-100L giveaway when we hit 5000.....I'll have to stop by the DA tent at Joe Nall and let Dave know we jumped way past the 5000 mark! What's the worst that can happen?

BalsaDust

hoo boy......i have no explanation for that.

Lol it's ok I will fix it in a bit. No big deal. So long as I still have my post count and that little title under my name in happy. I'm meen hell I get paid really well to have that title so it better be there. :)

image.png