• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

W R A M Show 2015

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
No response from the Bartman.
Myself and two others roamed the show for a couple of hours yesterday (Friday, 02/20)
It was a great fun day out.

Not fer nuthin, but the WRAM in the 70's through 90's was much more exciting.
It is always nice to get out of town with the guys and go buy stuff that we don't need...

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Will some one PLEASE get this man a muffler!?lol Cuz mufflers make things QUIET!

Damnit I want it NOW:D actually Rob is helping me work muffler issue out, got to get him some measurements today. OMG a Donkey with a canister, living the dream, living the dream.

Attended yesterday. A lot of empty booths and sparse crowds but a great display of planes. Perhaps weather was a factor in a low turnout but by 1 PM it was a ghost town in comparison to other years. Horizon has a nice display with their new stable of models. The 60cc Mustang is very nice. DA had their usual display and no waiting to speak with their people. JTEC and Tru Turn with their usual nice display and check at the JTEC booth for some neat things coming.

SleepyC

150cc
No response from the Bartman.
Myself and two others roamed the show for a couple of hours yesterday (Friday, 02/20)
It was a great fun day out.

Not fer nuthin, but the WRAM in the 70's through 90's was much more exciting.
It is always nice to get out of town with the guys and go buy stuff that we don't need...
Sounds like a great show as usual! I hope some people get some pics! Bart did his best to trade flights but it didn't work out, he's currently piloting a 777 to somewhere in Asia I think.