• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

W R A M Show 2015

DATech

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Looking at the weather forecast for next week... Should us Desert guys bring our "winter" T-Shirts...?
Good news is our booth freight has already arrived there so, un-like last year, we should actually be able to be open on Friday!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I'm planning to be there during the day on Friday but as it is now I've got to head to London in the evening so I won't be able to post coverage until sometime Saturday afternoon.
If my schedule changes then I'll try to do a full day of seeing the show and bring back coverage for you guys.
@DATech ....I'll be looking forward to meeting you in person finally!

Kevin-Young

70cc twin V2
I'm planning to be there during the day on Friday but as it is now I've got to head to London in the evening so I won't be able to post coverage until sometime Saturday afternoon.
If my schedule changes then I'll try to do a full day of seeing the show and bring back coverage for you guys.
@DATech ....I'll be looking forward to meeting you in person finally!

Make sure to come and say hi to us as well, we should be one of the booths across from DA

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
Bartman

Any update as to whether you'll make it today (Friday?)

I'm headed out in a bit.
Love to meet up.

Take care
Bob