• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper build log (maybe)

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Anyone have a removable battery tray idea. For 12 s. I made 4 formers with platform on top. Would like formers removable. I have the plate screwed into formers.

Make a tray that is easily accessible and can slide in and out of the plane, does that help? How about some pics to see what you are working with

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Any help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 225
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 218
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 243

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Could you put some dowels on the front to hook into the former that's there then make one for the rear to keep it from sliding back and then use a big Velcro strap or two to hold it down.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Hmm I like where ur going with that. I was thinking about gluing in those formers then having top removable. Just how would I glue them down square Cause screw holes are already drilled. But I love ur dowel idea just need to figure out back.