• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D Viper 120cc ARF is HERE!!!!!

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Terry must thank you for the videos they are great. But the one with the laser for the carb screws is great that will save me a lot of time thanks aging.

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
Thanks Terry, these are great and better than 20 pics and 1,000 words.

I know it is a rookie question, but what grit are you using on the bottles and sticks that you use for final sanding the cowls?

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks Terry, these are great and better than 20 pics and 1,000 words.

I know it is a rookie question, but what grit are you using on the bottles and sticks that you use for final sanding the cowls?

Thanks for watching guy's, hope they help. I use 180 as a standard "fine" paper. On the mufflers I used 320 - 400 and I used that on the fuel bottels as well. 180 is a bit course for a fuel fitting. 220 or so would be as course as I'd go with a critical fit like the fuel tanks.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just found out today that one of the guys in my club bought a green Viper. He's one of our diehard Sunday morning guys, so I'll see a lot of it. :)

Got a little gathering going on Sunday at the "Strip" . A GREEN VIPER will be maiden here.......:fist_pump:

Only one problem.......It's not mine...:(. But I get to pit bitch!:).
lazer 004.JPG

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
@Terryscustom

Your video's are very informative with lots of great tips to "borrow". . . . . ;). BTW, you are absolutely correct. They beat the heck out of all that typing.

@49dimes,

Those mufflers look BAD A__ I wonder if your friend can re-chrome plate a piston liner out of a Hanno Special?

Last edited: