Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool Twisted Hobbys - The Owners Thread (Vids, Sales, Discussions etc)

Discussion in 'Foamies' started by Rolling.Circle, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Hey everybody

I figured to help save space and start off a little Owners Group type of thread. It will help save space and I will post info on sales, answer questions or whatever. Feel free to post your vids, talk about your Twisted models... Anything goes... I actually logged in to drop off a little quick "greatest hits" type vid from some indoor flying a couple weeks ago. I just go some new video and am working on that now. Had to edit this one first. I jammed a whole afternoon of flying into 3 minutes :way_to_go:

Enjoy and most of all; Stay Twisted my friends :cheers:

pawnshopmike likes this.
  2. Cool. Great edit and great flying bro.:way_to_go:

3. TWISTED SALE GOING ON UNTIL MIDNIGHT APRIL 2nd

10% OFF EVERYTHING AT TWISTED HOBBYS

Use code **Springtime** at checkout

Don't forget to apply the code before placing the order.

Stay Twisted my Friends :way_to_go:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  4. Here's the latest Edge V3 vid. Last indoor sesh until October or something. Hope you like the vid. :epic:

pawnshopmike likes this.
  5. 10% OFF EVERYTHING AT TWISTED GUYS AND GALSMEMORIAL DAY SALE NOW THROUGH SUNDAY NIGHT 5/28 @ 11:59 PM

USE CODE MDS10 AT CHECKOUT

:dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken::brian-banana::devil-dance::mario-banana::banana-dance::brian-banana::banana-dance::mario-banana::devil-dance::brian-banana::dancing-chicken::dancing-chicken:

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    pawnshopmike likes this.