• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys Owner's Thread!!

jk6672

30cc
When I was a kid I was gone all day exploring on my bike with my friends.

Yeah, I remember we thought we where cool when we discovered putting playing cards on our forks with cloths hangers to make motorcycle sounds. Times have changed, my wife's scarred to let the kids out of the house, she has some good points, but there has always been crazies running around, we are just more aware now days with all the technology and information sharing. Anyways, looking forward to building and flying my 39"

alawson999

70cc twin V2
General question - I have stripped the rudder servo on my beloved laser.

Old servo is a TH digital 40.
What I have on hand is a TH digital 70

Case size is the same except for width. Probably a few grams heavier, but I deem that to be inconsequential.

Any one see a problem with using what I've got? Thursday is forecast to be a really nice day, and I'll keep this one repaired and ready.

Am I missing something?

Bipenut53

150cc
In my opinion, I would use it and fly Thursday! Just make sure the servo direction is correct after replacement.
Dennis

dougb

50cc
Wait for me! Guess I'd better get away from the computer and taxes. Have some wind today so might be a 39" day or just thrash on the MXS-C. :D

Doug B.