• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys Owner's Thread!!

Here is another video of the Inferno and there will be more since we just went to the gym today. Enjoy. Great airframe. Can't believe the slow downlines on this EPP plane. It can fly REALLY slow. AT 133 grams, it floats well and tracks really well. Thanks for watching and thanks for the kind comments. :thumbup:

[video=youtube;7t0efe85LsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t0efe85LsE&feature=c4-overview&list=UUThta2neZSH0t0G_ByTk-IA[/video]

Jace

50cc
I'm seeing the pest performance from the 9x4 tuff prop. Whats your guys favorite prop for your cracks?

Jace

50cc
The black 9x4 seems to have more power, and hover better. The green ones don't seem to have that.
And same here 2s450 crack series batts

Really liked the 9x4.7 Tuff Prop on 2S for the laser. Loved the black 9x4.7 on 3S on the standard Crack Yak until I cooked the motor :facepalm: But, it seemed to torque roll with more speed with those props. Always liked 3S on the standard CY. I like 2S on everything else though including the CTB.

Here is a comp of some flights that Aaron and Cody put up at the WRAMS show in NJ a week and a half ago. Good time! Gotta break outta the cabin at least once a winter...
[video=youtube;NeuLpCX7bj4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeuLpCX7bj4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUThta2neZSH0t0G_ByTk-IA[/video]

hone

150cc
Just finished putting together my new quad from twisted hobbys. A lot of fun. Feels much more "planted" vs. the tri which feels a little more "swooshie"
I decided to try out a kk2.1 FC board but It doesn't seem to be as stable as the MultiWii I have on the tricopter. I'm going to mess with the settings to see if I can get the last of the oscillation tuned out. If i can't get it tuned out I'll pick up another multiwii board.
I'm hooked on multirotors :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: