• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys Owner's Thread!!

njswede

150cc
Aaaah! I haven't flown anything in a month, but today I braved the cold and the 10-15mph gusts and took my Extra Slick to a local park and flew five batteries during my lunch time. I had forgotten how much I love to fly this plane! It's absolutely awesome!

njswede

150cc
I love this picture of Steven "TK" hucking the heck out of his Crack Yak! Too bad the scooter in the background takes away a little bit of the coolness. :)

IMG_2941.jpg

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
So what do ya do at the Subaru dealer while your car is being inspected? Huck your crack yak in the adjacent lot of course!:flyer::grrreat:
image.jpg

hone

150cc
I loved my Crack Yak! It was a great plane but i beat the poop out of it and retired it. Replaced it with an Extra Slick that needs a new motor and aileron servo.

What i really want to get is a Crack Yak mini! That thing looks sick.

wedoitall

i have to get a new TH plane also. mine is so tail heavy from glue and homemade rudder horn i have to put weight up front just to get a decent cg.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Crack Yak attack in the driveway on a breezy day. Sampling some sequence stuff for Basic in the "think tank" for the proposed new comp. This little EPP is awesome. Check the disappearing act towards the end! Skill? Hell no- dumb ass luck!
[video=youtube;ZrumE5k8jBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrumE5k8jBk[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: