• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tulsa Oklahoma 3D Bash

miatia54

50cc
28 days away hope your making plans,,,, going to hard to follow the great time we had at Kennett mo fly in but were up for the challenge!!!!
don't forget to pre register on rc flight deck for a chance to win a 48 in eep sbach

Don't forget our title sponsor LIMITLESS AERO Kole is bring a few planes with him to sell so save up your bucks!!

Thanks Baughi!!! will be good to see u again!!! Hope Phil is going to come with you ??

gyro

GSN Contributor
28 days away hope your making plans,,,, going to hard to follow the great time we had at Kennett mo fly in but were up for the challenge!!!!
don't forget to pre register on rc flight deck for a chance to win a 48 in eep sbach

Don't forget our title sponsor LIMITLESS AERO Kole is bring a few planes with him to sell so save up your bucks!!

Thanks Baughi!!! will be good to see u again!!! Hope Phil is going to come with you ??

It's going to be awesome!
[MENTION=2452]Limitless Aero[/MENTION], any chance for you to post what planes you can bring, so maybe guys might be able to reserve something they want?

Baughie

30cc

Not sure on Phil but I thank Shannon is gonna go . We gonna have a hover gaggle ?

miatia54

50cc
I'm in!!! might scare all of us!!! I've seen me fly!!!!!
Have to talk Kelley into wide open between some trees also!!!
getting closer,,,,, don't forget to register on rc flight deck to be entered for the 48 inch SBACH

Thanks Gary for the recent addition from Buddy Rc for the I206B charger for the raffle
don't forget all of our sponsor for your next purchases

vegasking

70cc twin V2
We had 14 at St. Louis in 2013

[video=youtube;_FxLRj4vG5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FxLRj4vG5Y[/video]

dr_boone

70cc twin V2
Tulsa 3D Bash is only 23 days away. We have some great prizes to give away and a great place to fly. We have 10 pilots pre-registered so the chance to win the 48" Sbach is pretty good. The weather should be great. I hope everyone is making their plans to attend. We will be at the field from Tuesday evening through the weekend. See you there.
David