• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tulsa Oklahoma 3D Bash

miatia54

50cc
Hey Guys just got back from the 3D Bash in Kennett MO had a great time!!!! great event, meet some new friends, and the best food at any event you will go to!!

Blake you made it hard to follow your event,,, but we will do the best we can!!!!

Don't forget to pre register for our up coming event Oct 10 -12, TULSA 3D BASH, giving away a 48 inch EPP Sbach for pre-registered pilots

vegasking

70cc twin V2
And I get to comeback to my original home club to fly. I have a lot of fond memories from this club. From Grant Wilson the original WOT pilot with his Kaos's and late 70's giant scale B-17's, Watching Bill Cunningham precision flying pattern planes ( I always thought it was so boring), chasing the white cow birds as they flew over, flying my 35lb big Ugly Stick with a Quadra 35, augering in a Formula 1 plane so deep that it took me and Mickey Snelson an hour to dig the engine out of the ground, Maidening my scratch built Ultra Kaos at the Summer event only to have it do some knee high rifle rolls that would make Jase Dussia jealous because I had the ailerons reversed. I can't wait!