• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tulsa Oklahoma 3D Bash

SnowDog

I am leaving for KS tomorrow AM. Taking the really long way there flying 2 legs, then drive to my dad's house, then drive the RV down there. Should be there Thursday with a shiny new plane. I hope the Chicago ATC mess does not affect me.

Weather is looking pretty good with rain when we should be sleeping in anyways!

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=tulsa+ok

Wow...just noticed this on the wunderground map that Matt posted:

4.0 Earthquake: Cushing, Oklahoma (3 hours ago)

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Weather forecast isn't the best, but I'm willing to bet it won't slow much of anything down. I've been to something like 15 events this year and all but maybe 2 had as bad or worse forecasts and none of them was a rain out. Couple have been ones where you might have had to put up your planes for 30 minutes or so, but it was back to flying as soon as it stopped and some of them we didn't see a drop of rain. So for all you fair weather flyers if you decide to not come because of a chance of rain, I believe you'll be missing out on a lot of fun, flying and friendship.

tulsa.PNG

[MENTION=2391]rhepler[/MENTION] And I should be leaving around 7 am from Highland Arkansas this should put us there around 2ish friday...