• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tru-Turn Spinner

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Bipeguy03;17308 wrote: I need to polish the spinner on my Pitts yet, was going to do it this weekend cause I need to wet sand a few molds for work. If anyone would like I can do step by step pictures? Sorry I have no way to do video

Videos are always great.

I anodized one Red.

18618=12536-Anodized Red Tru Turn Spinner.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
helicanic;18618 wrote: I anodized one Red.

That is a real awesome idea. I have a friend that does anodizing. I think I will have him do his good deed for the day with my spinner. LOL

siko_flyer

70cc twin V2
helicanic;18618 wrote: I anodized one Red.

What would you charge to do a switch plate? I want a red switch plate for my slick,but the one I want from Aztech Aero has been out of stock for almost 2 years.I can get the aluminum one though.

siko_flyer;18900 wrote: What would you charge to do a switch plate? I want a red switch plate for my slick,but the one I want from Aztech Aero has been out of stock for almost 2 years.I can get the aluminum one though.

I don't do it commercially. Its a fairly straight forward process that can be accomplished on a small scale fairly easily, and I have always been interested in the chemistry of it so decided to learn how and give it a shot.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
helicanic;18904 wrote: I don't do it commercially. Its a fairly straight forward process that can be accomplished on a small scale fairly easily, and I have always been interested in the chemistry of it so decided to learn how and give it a shot.

So out with it. Spill the beans....

stangflyer;18906 wrote: So out with it. Spill the beans....
I think I could do that. The next time I do a part I will take pictures and document the process on here.

I hope to do a dle55 muffler this weekend (if time allows).