• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Trailers, Toy Haulers, Etc!

Take a ride in your trailer. Probably not legal to do so. But people have no clue how much a trailer bounces going down the road.
I have stories that would amaze you of items being trailer d.

We would like to be amazed by these stories. :popcorn: Sounds fun. We had an old 51 slick hanging on the wall of our trailer once going to a field we never had been to. Found some not so well maintained railroad crossings along the way. Lets just say only the gear was on the wall when we arrived at the field. A lot of time things look good static and the road is the testing ground. Don't allow for unsecured heavy stuff on the floor. Could mess with your tie downs on the bottom of the shelf to the floor.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378777729.390347.jpg here is my set up I can get three 100cc planes in it with stabs on its a 5x12

That is great. Nice bright lighting. A lot of LEDs? Love the idea of keeping stabs on and love the shelf idea. We did the shelf as well.

Our trailer is currently doing a 70, an 87, a 104 and room for another 100cc when a friend wants to fly with us.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Kind of surprised, but so far I'm getting great mileage with my trailer, 20.2 mpg!
I normally average around 24-25 on the highway, so overall I'm really happy!
The shelves have held up perfectly 300 miles into the maiden journey.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379604060.391133.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379604102.373190.jpg

Feral

In the trailer:
89" 3dhs Slick
88" EF Edge
87" 3dhs Extra
73" Aerobeez Yak-54
72" 3dhs Extra

And I thought I had too many planes shoulda bought a bigger van I can only fit....

88 Edge
70 Extra
48 yak
42 slick
Multiplex Funjet ( dont laugh it does 165mph)
Trex 800
Trex 550
Goblin 500
And I can just squeeze a nano QX in there somewhere

gyro

GSN Contributor
And I thought I had too many planes shoulda bought a bigger van I can only fit....

88 Edge
70 Extra
48 yak
42 slick
Multiplex Funjet ( dont laugh it does 165mph)
Trex 800
Trex 550
Goblin 500
And I can just squeeze a nano QX in there somewhere

The 89 slick isn't mine, it was a delivery.
The 71 slick and 58 edge are for sale :)