• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

News Thoughts on new 2017 shirts?

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Bottom it is!!!!

The order is going to be placed Monday or Tuesday, this run will be regular T-shirts.

If you would like a red hoodie on this order, I will need to know what size by Sunday night. The hoodies will run a little more $ than the T's, but not to much more.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Bottom it is!!!!

The order is going to be placed Monday or Tuesday, this run will be regular T-shirts.

If you would like a red hoodie on this order, I will need to know what size by Sunday night. The hoodies will run a little more $ than the T's, but not to much more.

How about a red long sleeve T-shirt? Count me in for a large regular T and a large long sleeve T if possible.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
The regular T's will be available for normal purchase, the hoodies are special order only.

I am closing the requests for hoodies as the order will be going in tomorrow.

js-rc

70cc twin V2
Shirts are ordered!.....will be ready in about 2 weeks:)
Do you already have me down for for an extra large or do we order later on ? !
Oh, I think years ago I ordered a set of graffics from you for the Gary Ward 50 cc MXR plane that Tony from Red-Aero recomended, just wondered if that was you ? !! They sure were nice if that was you !!
Thanks, John !

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Do you already have me down for for an extra large or do we order later on ? !
Oh, I think years ago I ordered a set of graffics from you for the Gary Ward 50 cc MXR plane that Tony from Red-Aero recomended, just wondered if that was you ? !! They sure were nice if that was you !!
Thanks, John !

Hi John,

You will be able to order off the site shortly, they are working on getting the GSN swag store setup. If the store is up and going before the shirts are ready, you can still pre order to hold yours.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure if that was me or not, it's hard for me to remember all of them

Late to the party... as usual...
Can Aaron and I get Hoodies ordered or is it too late? I have a credit card in my hand at this very moment :epic: