• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Hey what do you guys use for a workbench topper material? I'm looking for something that won't scratch covering and isn't too expensive, and also isn't a towel or carpet :rolleyes:

You can also check out your local fabric/ sewing shop. They have durable toppers that a #11 blade wont cut through but you can actually get a t- pin to stick in it. I found out they catch fire kinda easy though. Dho!

BalsaDust

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Picked up this Great Planes Super Sportster 40 from a buddy this morning at work @wecoyote Has an Enya40 on the nose and JR servos inside. Motor is currently soaking in some glow fuel to see if it will free up. Will throw some heat at it in the morning after a overnight soak. Now I'm thinking the bottom of the wings need either some stripes or checkers to liven it up a bit. What does everyone vote.