• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Just a couple of shots with LG on. All my old parts fit this fuse PERFECT. What a nice surprise for waiting forever to get it and open it up.
Good things really do come to those that wait :D

View attachment 108213 View attachment 108214
Must say that looks awesome. Nice colour combination. Pilot does make an excellent flying plane. Friend of mine has had a couple built two of them for him and they are great to build and fly.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
So I printed the plans for a Diamond Dust today. Just post pics here when I start it or do a build thread? Its going to be heavily modified as I plan to go electric and want to keep to batteries I currently have on hand.

Build thread! I have several speed engines that need something like this, a K@B 6.5 drum rotor, some OPS speed engines and a big Jett .90. Maybe I will do a build along with you.

BalsaDust

Build thread! I have several speed engines that need something like this, a K@B 6.5 drum rotor, some OPS speed engines and a big Jett .90. Maybe I will do a build along with you.
I like it. I'm shrinking the size on mine just a bit to work around 2200mah 3S and 4S batts I have. Pretty sure guys in my club might want some as well since they love 2200mah 3S lipos

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Have you run the Jett 90. I just finished the Delta and from what I have been able to find out that a couple of people have mounted the Jett 90 into the delta it seems to be one power house. Looked into one but decided at this time not to buy anymore glow engines glow fuel is getting expensive and harder and harder to get.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Have you run the Jett 90. I just finished the Delta and from what I have been able to find out that a couple of people have mounted the Jett 90 into the delta it seems to be one power house. Looked into one but decided at this time not to buy anymore glow engines glow fuel is getting expensive and harder and harder to get.

I have not. Mine is used from eBay but very clean, my uncle got the Jett bug and bought one and has never even mounted his. Now almost 80, he keeps threatening to give me $1000s in rc stuff so I suppose I have 2 of them.