• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Not much going on until an ignition and some parts arrive. I did get a fresh gallon mixed for my new fueler :). Probably fix my problem with the DL50 :cautious: .

0723170545-00.jpg

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Thanks for the reply that looks like a handy way to connect fuel lines to the tank.

I Like it because it was some what easier to install on the gas can. You could just pick up some "Tank fittings" that are available now and individually put on fittings but it may be a little more difficult to reach and smaller nuts to screw in place. My method leaves the gas can cap free from fuel lines and fittings thusly making it easier to fill with gas and oil mix.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I Like it because it was some what easier to install on the gas can. You could just pick up some "Tank fittings" that are available now and individually put on fittings but it may be a little more difficult to reach and smaller nuts to screw in place. My method leaves the gas can cap free from fuel lines and fittings thusly making it easier to fill with gas and oil mix.
That is what interested me is that the fuel cap had no lines on it makes it easier to fill.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry

BalsaDust

Looking good! Just an FYI.....If you have difficulty locating a new cowl I have a good friend "Raiko Dezigns" who can make your existing cowl look better than new. Probably a little more than the cost of the replacement cowl but his work is "Extraordinary".

Thanks for the input. I'm tempted to repair mine myself but the extreme flight website shows that its only $35 for a replacement.