• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Just what is it with Friday's delivery turning into MONDAY'S delivery!?!?!? :face-palm: And it's the post office!!! not Fed-up-ex.

Well......It gets a radio Monday then :cautious:.

View attachment 95719 View attachment 95720
I am soo excited to see you have a gasser once again. And truth is? Not a bad looking one at that. Now get that radio put in and go huck the crap outta it.
wink-and-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I am soo excited to see you have a gasser once again. And truth is? Not a bad looking one at that. Now get that radio put in and go huck the crap outta it. View attachment 95721

:yesss:

The scheme is a bit "loud" but with the right graphics I think I can make it "POP".
Reversing the colors on the new landing gear helped a lot. The "Sbach" wheel pants and paint scheme need to go :thumbsdown:. Extra 300 style wheel pants painted black with the top half white and a red burst stripe overlaying white down the sides in the middle that matches the scheme would pop it too.:big_yes:

Last edited:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Something along the "lines" holds my interest here. I wonder if some stickers would help my appearance as well? :laughing:. Giant Scale News sticker down the side where "one team one mission" is and my birth year as the race number. Radio logo and Pilot- RC bottom of wings.

maxresdefault.jpg
e330-i_1_5.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Just over 69 hours of work this week and I am in serious need of a break. I did manage to make progress on the big 212 Yak engine swap though. Just a few photos for now. Will get back later today with some info. The weather looks very promising today, so I'm going to attempt a Pitts maiden. For now, Behemoth Yak photos. I did have to do a very slight modification to get the canisters down the can tunnel. But they are there and should be just fine.20170512_200909.jpg 20170512_200917.jpg 20170513_005031.jpg 20170513_005037.jpg 20170513_005046.jpg 20170513_005106.jpg

Prop is drilled and gas pedal programmed. Maybe I can get a test run this afternoon.